Want to know how to make any herbal tea taste great?
Hello plant lovers. My name is Kt, And I love plants. I live in the city and never really gave much time to the natural wild around me. As I grew up I developed an anxiety disorder and realized everything available to me was poison, or so I thought. I had my son in 2017 and he has always been in love with the outside world and would force me to join him. Countless hours spent looking at bugs and finding the perfect size stick. One of his rituals was to run outside and find a flower for me, just for me. It was different every time and this is how I discovered the true beauty, amazing fragrance and tastes of the plants around me.
In this blog I plan on taking note of the uses for my favorite plants and also practical recipes I would love to share them with the world. This post I will talk about one of my favorite plants that is the best addition to all herbal tea blends! ( in my opinion.) : ) The amazing plant is .... white clover! Trifolium repens, Its a plant from the bean family that is a perennial. That means it comes back every year. This amazing plant has been shown to cure ringworm. (gross.) White clover is a really good survival food because it has protein. The leaves and flowers are edible and tastes like perfume and grass had a baby, not bad. For me the real magic happens when you add it to hot water and turn it into tea. I add a little sugar and its so good. Tastes light, sweet almost like a diet marshmallow. Please feel free to comment if youve tried it and let me know your thoughts! Thank you.
Witch Tip: put clover in the four corners of your home for protection.This plant is used to break curses.
.jpg)
Interesting. I've seen these my whole life I will have to try to make some tea with them.
ReplyDelete